Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy little vegemite

Well after days of fingernail biting and pacing the floor I am very happy to say I have got my yarn back. Today finally the police yards were open and we were able to pick up our car. First thing I looked for was my yarn and it was there still in a plastic bag that I had put it in. No damage was done to the car, in fact not much gas was used since the car was driven only 2 blocks from the shopping centre from which it was stolen, the police actually told us who they thought had stolen the car and asked us to go thru the car and see if anything was taken.

The only thing missing was a 17 year old cordless drill, and I believe the police were going to search the suspects home and this was the ammunition that would prove the suspects guilt.

I am just glad that we have back our car, and my yarn and just want to put the whole horrible experience behind us. Already 2008 seems a lot brighter I hope it continues that way for us.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay, YAY, Y-A-Y!!!!!!!!!

You already know I'm dancin' the happy dance for ya! LOL :>>>>>>

Unknown said...

So glad to hear you got your yarn back, and oh yeah, the car too (laugh).