Saturday, January 5, 2008

Welcome to my nightmare



This morning, I opened the bedroom door to find a humungus huntsman waiting to come in. I quickly found a jar and placed it over him and slid a piece of paper under the jar so I didn't have to touch him. I WAS going to release him outside but then discovered the whole house had been invaded by a total of 5 of these monsters.

Then I noticed something strange in the jar where I had put two of the spiders, there were worms in the jar with the spiders loooong skinny worms.

Needless to say I am totally grossed out and I think the jar will be going straight into the bin, and I will be dosing the family (dogs included) with worm medicine, I don't know if these worms infect humans but I'm not taking the risk. I think I also will be investing in some boxes of spider spray a whole truck worth should be enough!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AYE, DARLIN!!!! And I thought yesterday's post was UGLY! THIS is awful, and I hope you can get the worming med and spider poison VERY quickly!!!!! (Must be that summer's stretching it's back and saying "I'm here to stay for a while!" eh?)