Sunday, October 14, 2007

A Lunchtime visitor.

This little fellow is one of the regular visitors to my house, He is a King Parrot, and his plummage is neon orange, with green, this little fellow pops in and stays a couple of hours feeding. I also get Eastern Rosella's with bright red and blue feathers, another visitor is a little bright eyed blue tit, that absolutely loves his own reflection. My favorite of course, is the king parrot who comes up to my window to call me when he wants some food and who now lets me hand feed him........its a simple pleasure but its good!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah,yes! Hand feeding a wild bird is a simple pleasure but it's one that not everybody ever gets to experience. And yes! It sure IS good. :D

Anonymous said...

We've not long returned from a week spent in Marysville - we are able to hand feed the birds there....I fell in love with the King Parrots, they are just beautiful!