Friday, December 7, 2007

Yummy Fibre


This came in the mail yesterday, isn't it beautiful? Fibre is from an Aussie online shop called Ewe Give me the Knits. I had a hard time trying to decide what I wanted cause the truth be known I wanted it all. I would really like to jump in and start using it, but to do it justice I should keep practising, its just too beautiful for me (as a novice) to try right now but I am practising -in between pats and cuddles of my new aquisition .......its just so yummy and delicious!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Simply stunning!!!!!!!! You're right to keep practicing first ... heaven forbid to do less than justice with such beauty! :D

I just wanna touch and pet it right like it is. LOL

Deborah said...

Hi Alison
You are right - that yarn is stunning. Enjoy it when you can :)